Half day private tour in Rome with english speaking driver guide.
This tour is a total of 4 hours long and includes:
- Trevi Fountain – one of the most beautiful monumental fountains in Rome (don’t forget to throw in a coin and make a wish!);
- We will cross the Spanish Steps with the fountain ‘barcaccia’;
- Navona Square – built on top of ancient Maxencius Stadium;
- Four Rivers Fountain – Bernini’s masterpiece;
- The Pantheon – built in 1st century B.C. with the widest dome in the world and has been classified by some as the best preserved classical temple;
- The Vatican;
- St. Peter s Basilica;
- Gianicolo Hill – the most beautiful panoramic view over Rome.
- On the way back to your hotel we will stop at Venice Square, towered by the imposing Victor Emanuel Monument dedicated to the first king of Italy after unification.
Our driver/guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel at the conclusion of the tour, tickets, meals and extras not included.